- Be prepared to ask all of your questions.
- Bring all of your medications.
- Bring your photo ID and insurance information.
- Be prepared to pay your co-payment or nominal fee.
- Minors must be in the company of a parent or guardian, unless other arrangements are made before the time of the appointment.
- When making your appointment, let us know your special needs. We offer free sign language interpreters and telephone interpretation for languages other than English.
- Our team of outreach workers are trained to provide medical interpreting in Spanish at Shawnee Health Care health centers and at referral appointments.
- For the health and safety of our staff and patients, Shawnee Health Service does not allow smoking (within 14 feet of our buildings) or weapons. This includes, but is not limited to, firearms, electric weapons (like Tasers), knives with a blade in excess of three inches, and fighting sticks. Law enforcement personnel and on-duty security guards are exempt.
- To cancel an appointment, it is important that you call us during business hours on the day before your appointment. This will help us improve access to care for all of our patients.