We work with you, as part of your healthcare team, to promote quality, cost-effective outcomes.
Our Case Management team will work with you, as part of your healthcare team, to promote quality, cost-effective outcomes. We will help address obstacles to your care, such as cost, access, and understanding your benefits.
Care Coordination means that we work with you to ensure your health needs are met. We make sure the right person delivers the right care to you at the right time. Coordination may include phone calls between medical appointments to support you in meeting your health goals.
Your Case Manager can assist you with:
- Behavioral Health
- Older Adult Services
- Legal Aid
- Healthy Families Shawnee Health
- Substance Use Treatment
- HIV Care Connect
- Medicaid, Medicare, and Marketplace Health Insurance plans
- Shawnee Health Service’s Sliding Fee Assistance Program
- Public benefits such as SNAP, TANF, and housing
And other services based on your individual needs.
- Local homeless shelters
- Local food banks
- Energy assistance programs
- Coordination of transportation, available upon request
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Pregnancy and Parenting Education
- Family Planning
- Smoking Cessation
- Chronic Disease Self-Management