VIEW AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION, SECURELY, 24/7.
VIEW AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION, SECURELY, 24/7
The Patient Portal is a secure, confidential, and easy‐to‐use Web site that gives patients 24‐hour access to their medical records. It uses the latest encryption technology to deliver secure communication between patients and their health centers.
With the Shawnee Health Service Patient Portal, you will be able to:
- Request Appointments and Receive Appointment Reminders
- Check In prior to an Appointment
- Correspond with your Healthcare Team online via our Secure Portal
- Access important health information from your medical record including: medications, immunizations, and test results
- Request Prescription Refills
- Obtain Educational Information
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY.
Receive notices to your personal e‐mail account when there is important information awaiting you in your Patient Portal account. If you choose to use the Patient Portal, your name and e‐mail address will be treated with the same care and privacy given to your medical records.
WHO CAN SIGN UP?
Patients and their legal guardians can sign up for Patient Portal in accordance to the Terms and Conditions of the website. Just ask your doctor about enrolling and you are on your way to connecting with your healthcare team.
CONTACT US FOR SUPPORT.
For questions about the portal ‐ call or visit your Health Center. (618) 519-9200