We provide a welcoming environment for members of the LBGTQ+ community.
Shawnee Health Care aims to create an atmosphere that is welcoming and accepting of individuals of all sexual orientations and gender identities. We believe that when individuals feel accepted and supported, they will lead longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our clinicians, behavioral health specialists, and nurses receive specialized training to provide high-quality LGBTQ+ care and to create an affirming environment for LGBTQ+ patients.
Your care team specializes in providing integrated primary medical and behavioral health care and social services to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Assessments and Referrals to Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (Shawnee Health Care, Carterville & Shawnee Health Care, Marion)
- Letters for Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Case Management & Care Coordination
- Nutrition Education
- Enrollment Assistance (Insurance / Medicare / Medicaid)
- Referrals for Other Needed Services